网页知识大全网站改版中:主站将改版成软件下载,PPT,个人简历等等内容,现有内容保留到旧版中去。
您所在的位置:首页 > 学习知识 > 正文

商务英语信函万能句子-句子-短句

作者:句子 来源:句子 日期:2023/8/1 8:27:54 人气:4 加入收藏 标签:in me the We is

商务英语在近些年一直是比较热门的专业。很多学校在开设这个专业时,还为学生打造了很多的商务洽谈课程。下面小编为大家整理了商务英语信函万能句子。一起来看看吧!

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

国际商务英语函电常用句型

1.表示“今来函…”:

(1)We are writing concerning...

(2)We are writing to enquire about...

(3)I am writing with reference to your advertisement of...

(4)The objeet of this letter is to...

(5)We are writing in connection with...

(6)We are interested in your latest product.

(7)I am writing to apply for the Sales Manager post you advertised in

2.表示“收到…来函”:

(1)We have duly received your letter dated…,asking if...

(2)We are very much obliged for your letter of…,enquiring about…

3.表示“随函附上”:

(1)Enclosed please find...

(2)Enclosed We hand you...

(3)We enclose herewith...

(4)We are enclosing...

(5)Attached you will find...

4.表示“有关详情”:

(1)I will write you particulars in my next(1etter).

(2)I will inform you more fully in my next.

(3)I will go into further details in my next.

(4)Particulars will be related in the following letter.

5.表示“按你方要求”:

(1)As required in your last letter....

(2)In accordance with the instructions in your e-mail...

(3)According to the instructions of your previous letter dated

(4)In compliance with your request,we...

6.表示“关于…”:

(1)With(In)rdeIence to your last letter...

(2)Further to your inquiry of...

(3)With regard to the damaged goods,we...

(4)Referring to our telephone yesterday,I’d like to...

(5)With reference tO our meeting last week,I...

7.表示抱歉:

(1)Please accept our apologies fo...

(2)We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by us...

(3)We apologize for...

(4)Please excuse this error.It is certainly our fault.

(5)We must apologize for the delay of...

(6)With apologies once again.

8.表示“特此奉告”:

(1)We are pleased to inform you that...

(2)We have the pleasure in informing you that

(3)May we ask your attention to...

(4)We have tO advise you of...

9.表示“惠请告知”:

(1)Kindly inform that...(of...)

(2)Please inform us of...

(3)We should be very pieced iI you could tell us...

(4)We shall deem it a favor if you could advise us of...

(5)You will greatly oblige me by informing that...

10.表示“以回复”:

(1)In gdlswer to your...

(2)In response to your inquiry of...

(3)Answering your letter dated...

(4)Replying to your letter of…

外贸商务英语信函写作常用语汇总

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below. 请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。

Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

商务英语精选

1. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的报价都是基于Vancouver港的FOB价格吗?可否给予一定折扣?

2. Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?

就不能给我们一点点折扣吗?

3. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你准备再降一点价格,我可以考虑给你一份一万打的订单。

4. Should you be prepared to reduce your price?

贵方就不能降点价格吗?

5. If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我给你看一份比你们更低的报价,你们会按照那个价格和我们成交吗?

6. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?

如果是一份数量巨大的订单,你们能够降多少价格?

7. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我们可否建议贵方在目前报价的基础上再给出点让步?

8. If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?

如果我们下单采购200打以上的数量,你方可否给我们一个特殊的折扣?

9. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?

如果我们的订单超过一万公吨,你们可否给我们额外6%的佣金?

10. We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我们希望贵方基于我们6千打的采购量,给我们一定折扣。

11. We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

由于我们的采购量较大,我们希望贵方降低价格。

12. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

由于当下市场行情走低,如果贵方想要我们提高销售量,就给我们一个更低的价格吧。

13. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我们想要贵方自行车的最低报价。

14. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我们想要最低报价。

15. We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.

我们希望贵司在现有报价的基础上再让步一点。

16. If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你方可以再降2%的价格,我们可以采购20公吨。

17. If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.

如果可能的话,我们想要每公吨再降5000。

18. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你愿意给我再降5%的价格,我愿意采购5000打。

19. The sugar of French-made has been sold at level $ 98 per long ton, if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法国制造的糖售价是每长吨$98的价格水平。如果你能再把价格调低8%,我们就能达成交易。

20. We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

如果你们把价格再降低15%,我们很乐意再向你们下单。否则我们只能去找别的供应商了。

特别提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英语方面知识,或者想要深入学习英语的,可以了解一下沪江网校精品课程,量身定制高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学。感兴趣的可以扫一扫领200畅学卡 。

以上就是“商务英语信函万能句子”的所有内容了,希望能够对大家有参考价值。如果想要了解更多相关资讯,欢迎关注沪江网,会为大家提供更多精彩内容。

本文网址:http://clewo.net/xuexizhishi/52615.html
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0