网页知识大全网站改版中:主站将改版成软件下载,PPT,个人简历等等内容,现有内容保留到旧版中去。
您所在的位置:首页 > 学习知识 > 正文

台词-魂断蓝桥经典台词

作者:学习知识 来源:网络 日期:2023/1/25 9:39:47 人气:1 加入收藏 标签:in ing My be

《魂断蓝桥》是米高梅电影公司出品的爱情电影,由梅尔文·勒罗伊执导,费雯·丽、罗伯特·泰勒等主演。该片讲述了陆军上尉克罗宁在休假中邂逅了芭蕾舞女郎玛拉,两人坠入爱河并互订终身,然而罗宁征召令提前到来,使得这对恋人的爱情面临考验。1940年5月17日该片在美国上映。转眼间,《魂断蓝桥》已经上映65周年了。可是它好像从来没有从人们的视线里淡出过,只要是有关经典电影的盘点,该部影片必名列其中,这就是经典,它经得住时间的打磨!这就是魂断蓝桥经典台词的魅力。

魂断蓝桥经典台词中文版

Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

Myra Lester: Well, I, I

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我

Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

Myra Lester: For what?

玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

Myra Lester: No?

玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

Roy Cronin: No!

罗伊·克罗宁:不!

Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

What do dancers eat?

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

The crepes,is very nice sir.

玛拉:嗯

En.

侍者:还有酒

And wine.

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

玛拉:哦,今晚上

Well, tonight

洛依:喝4盎

Good,Number Forty please.

侍者:40块,先生

Number Forty.

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

The ballet was beautiful.

玛拉:我看不见得

Madame dindn't think so.

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

玛拉:是的。

Myra: Yes.

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Roy: I sense a reservation.

玛拉:我想是有的。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

Roy: What? Why?

玛拉:有什么好处呢?

Myra: What's the good of it?

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

玛拉:这也是个问题。

Myra: That's a question too.

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.

本文网址:http://clewo.net/xuexizhishi/15987.html
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0