网页知识大全网站改版中:主站将改版成软件下载,PPT,个人简历等等内容,现有内容保留到旧版中去。
您所在的位置:首页 > 学习知识 > 正文

台词-魂断蓝桥经典台词(2)

作者:学习知识 来源:网络 日期:2023/1/25 9:26:32 人气:13 加入收藏 标签:My me ing the is

玛拉:什么?

Myra: What?

洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty

玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

Myra: What is it you still don't get?

洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?

男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.

玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

洛伊:你会明白的。

Roy: You'll find out.

地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

(一路平安的音乐声响起)

(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

玛拉:你好

Myra:Hello.

洛依:你好

Roy:Helleo.

玛拉:你来看我太好了

Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

洛依:别这么说

Roy:Not at all.

玛拉:你你没走?

Myra:You didn't go?

洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

玛拉:这真太好了

Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.

玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

玛拉:因为我-我我

Myra:Well,I

洛依:现在由不得你这样了

Roy:No you won't have time for that.

玛拉:这样?

Myra:For what?

洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

玛拉:不能?

Myra:NO?

洛依:不能

Roy:No.

玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

Going to get married.

玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

玛拉:我不要你这样

Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

洛依:我才不呢

Roy:Not me.

玛拉:可你还不了解我

Myra:But you don't know me.

洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

Myra:But how can you tell that?

洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

玛拉:是,亲爱的!

Myra:I see.

怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

玛拉:好的

Myra:All right.

洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

本文网址:http://clewo.net/xuexizhishi/15956.html
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0